OnePlus is rolling out a new Android Pie based update for OnePlus 5 and 5T. The new update arrives as OxygenOS 9.0.2, an upgrade to the earlier released OxygenOS 9.0.1 update. The new OxygenOS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5T which is now live at the time of writing this post. If you are the proud owner of OnePlus 5T and were waiting for the release of stable Pie update then we have got your covered, just read more to download Oxygen OS 9.0.2 Android Pie for OnePlus 5T and install it instantly.
Oxygen OS 9.0.2 hot fix update for OnePlus 5T: Firmware details
It is needless to mention that the update features all the goodies of Android 9 Pie, brings revamped Launcher UI, December 2018 security patch and much more optimized apps and features. Just read more to download and install Oxygen OS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5T manually.
The official change log shows a huge list of new features and improvements in the update. The update comes with improved stability for Wi-Fi, Optimized sRGB display mode, Fixed issue with 4G VoLTE toggle missing and random reboots. Where Android 9 Pie comes with new features like Adaptive brightness and battery, app actions, Digital Wellbeing, more smart apps and a lot more.
Official Change Log:
Fixed WiFi connectivity issue with certain third-party Apps.
Fixed issue with physical/capacitive navigation buttons not working at times (OnePlus 5 only)
Improved stability for Wi-Fi connection
Optimized sRGB display mode
Optimized Reading mode
Fixed issue with 4G VoLTE toggle missing
Fixed random reboots when Screen Casting
Download Oxygen OS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5T
If you are already running previous beta build then the new update will hit your device anytime soon.
- Download and install the Oxygen updater app from Google Play.
- Install any VPN and set the location to Germany.
- Now open the Oxygen updater app and let it search for OxygenOS update if available.
- If it say update available just download and install it else grab the complete zip file from the link below and install it manually.
How to install the OxygenOS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5T
- Download the OxygenOS 9.0.2 full zip for OnePlus 5T. Download
- Connect your phone to PC and move the file on the storage of device.
- Now head to stock recovery in the phone and flash the above moved file from there.
That’s it! If you need any help drop your comment below.