HMD Global partnered with Verizon to introduce a new model Nokia 2 V, the more close sibling of Nokia 2.1 with almost same design and specs. Good thing about Nokia is that even entry level smartphones are getting updated to Android Pie, talking about the Nokia 2V Pie update, it is rolled out months later as compared to Global Nokia 2 variant. However it’s better late then never, the Nokia 2 V Android Pie update is available to download as build v00WW_1_13A and brings June 2019 security patch as well.
The update brings latest security patch as well as goodies of Android Pie update for the Nokia 2 V owners. The update brings certain new features including Adaptive Battery feature, App Actions, Adaptive Brightness, new features in Do Not Disturb mode, gesture-based navigation and a lot more.
Device name: Nokia 2 V
OS: Android 9.0 Pie
Software version: V00WW_1_13A
SPL: June 2019
Firmware type: Stable
Download Android Pie V00WW_1_13A for Nokia 2 V
The update is rolling out now at the time of writing, you can download the V00WW_1_13A OTA directory and install it manually on your phone. One more thing don’t get impatient to get the OTA right away on your device because depending upon regional delays the update’ll take some days to reach all users.
If you are already running Android Pie beta, head to Settings > About phone > system updates. Check for the new updates if available, non beta users must check via same method.
Install Android Pie V00WW_1_13A on Nokia 2V manually
- Grab the Android Pie OTA package for your Nokia 2 V from the link below.
- Connect your phone to PC using the USB cable and copy the downloaded firmware update package to the internal storage of your device.
- Now disconnect your device and open the dialer app on your device.
- Enter the following code in the dialer app to flash Pie OTA on your Nokia 2 V. *#*#874#*#*
- Follow the onscreen instructions and start the installation process.
- Once the process is done, simply reboot your device.
Firmware: Link will be active soon
That’s it! You have successfully updated your Nokia 2 V on Android 9.0 Pie update. Stay tuned for more updates!