Just a week after launch the event of OnePlus 7 Pro, the device is now receiving it’s first new update as Oxygen OS 9.5.4 Global and Oxygen OS 9.5.5 in Europe. The update brings improvements in various departments including major improvements in camera department. In the launch ceremony OnePlus announced it’s plan of releasing different OTA updates for different regions and variants. The OxygenOS builds will be different for Global and Europe exclusive devices. Just download and install latest Oxygen OS 9.5.4 for global OnePlus 7 Pro and Oxygen OS 9.5.5 for European OnePlus 7 Pro variants.
The official change log is mentioned below, but diving into details shows that OnePlus has considered the reports from the users. Now the camera one Plus 7 Pro has an upgraded Night Scape 2.0, that brought significant improvements in image quality in Low light condition and HDR scenarios. The change log also shows the fixes for the white balance and focus issue in several scenarios.
On the overall system, the OxygenOS 5.5.4 and OxygenOS 5.5.5 bring optimized ‘Double Tap to Wake’ and ‘Ambient Display’ features. Audio timing fixes with the Bluetooth headset when playing games.
Oxygen OS 9.5.4 Global / 9.5.5 EU, What’s New?
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake and Ambient Display
- Fixed an issue that causes an audio delay with the Bluetooth headset when playing games
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved image quality in HDR scenarios
- Improved image quality in low light
- Fixed white balance issue in several scenarios
- Fixed focus issue in several scenarios
Download OnePlus 7 (Pro) OTA – Oxygen OS 9.5.4 Global and Oxygen OS 9.5.5 EU
Download the Oxygen OS 9.5.4 Global and Oxygen OS 9.5.5 EU from the links mentioned below.
If you are already running previous beta builds then the new update will hit your device anytime soon. Head to Settings > About device > System updates.
The update is mostly available through the servers in Canada and Germany, so you need to set the location to either of these countries via VPN to get the update. Whole process is mentioned below.
- Download and install the Oxygen updater app from Google Play.
- Install any VPN app on the device and set the location to Germany or Canada.
- Now open the Oxygen updater app and let it search for OxygenOS update if available.
- If it say update available just download and install it else grab the complete zip file from the link below and install it manually.