Finally Oppo’s sub-brand Realme has started rolling out stable Android Pie update with ColorOS 6 for Realme 2. The same update combination was released for the device in beta form, and now the stable build has been released. This time the update arrives as build RMX1805EX_11_A.54, and comes with goodies of Android Pie update with more polished features including new gestures, notifications icons, redesigned UI and a lot more. The Realme 2 ColorOS 6 Android Pie update official change log is listed below just have an overview of the feature in detail.
Realme 2 stable Pie Color OS 6 firmware details:
Device Name: Oppo Realme 2
OS update: Android 9.0 Pie
Build number: RMX1805EX_11_A.54
Android Security Patch Level: June 2019 security patch
Update size: 2GB
If you wish to update your device without waiting for the OTA just follow the steps below.
Realme 2 ColorOS 6 stable Pie update official change log:
Here’s the complete change log of the update:
- Added notification icons in status bar
- Added a new navigation gesture
- Added app drawer to ColorOS launcher
- Added Riding Mode
- Android Security Patch Level: June 5th, 2019
- Updated UI of the notification panel
- Updated UI of AI Board
- Updated default theme
- Added realme Theme Store
Download RMX1805EX_11_A.54 ColorOS 6 stable Pie OTA for Realme 2
- Tap the Settings icon in the apps drawer.
- In the Setting menu, head to the “About phone” section.
- Now select tap on “System updates” and check for the available system updates.
- Tap on Download if it notifies you of the update, and let it install automatically.
- As we mentioned above that only stock un-rooted device is eligible for the update, don’t waste your device waiting for the OTA if your device is rooted, it will never gonna happen you need to switch to manual firmware installation.
Download firmware (link expires, new link coming soon)
Note: If you get OTA update right on your device, then before installing the update it is mandatory to charge your device minimum at 60% to avoid shut down. Good Luck 🙂