If you are looking to install the ViPER4Android on your Android 10 device then you are reading the right post. In this tutorial we will show you how to install ViPER4Android a.k.a V4A on all devices running Android 10 Q OS. The process is working on all Android 10 devices running the firmware in beta or stable OS. Just continue reading the guide to see more details about the Android 10 designed Viper4Android app and to download and install it on your device.
What is Viper4Android Apk?
The most popular and one of the oldest sound mod ViPER4Android lets you boost the sound on your Android device with it’s in-built sound enhancing algorithms. By using this custom Mod it simply increases the inner potential of the sound system and provides some of the best equalizer options.
The Viper4Android sound mod is available for quite a long time now, it was initially released for Android Gingerbread and then the developers kept on their support till now it is available for Android 10 Q firmware. So the installation process is same but you can’t flash the Viper4Android mod designed for Android Pie or earlier on Android 10, because of the new changes and libraries introduced in Android 10. So the developers ‘1dopewrx05‘, who shared this method on the Pixel 2 XL XDA thread have presented their latest Viper4Android 22.214.171.124 for Android 10 devices.
Download ViPER4Android for Android 10 Q
Grab the latest ViPER4Android v126.96.36.199 APK.
How to Install ViPER4Android on Android 10 Q?
Before diving into the installation sequence let us tell you that there are certain requirement which need to be met to successfully install ViPER4Android on Android 10.
Please make sure your device is rooted on Android 10 and Magisk is installed on it. In case your device is not rooted, here is our rooting section that contains rooting process of several devices.
Uninstall previous ViPER4Android versions and make sure there are no Audio related Modification done before.
Reboot is required once you install the previous Viper4Android versions.
Process to install ViPER4Android sound mod on Android 10
- Grab the Viper4Android v188.8.131.52 Apk from the link above and move it on the storage of your device.
- Now it’s the time to install it on your device, just open file manager app and install the app as normal apk.
- Open the recently install ViPER4Android app but don’t install the drivers this time, instead open Magisk Manager app and search for the Audio Modification Library module in downloads.
- Once the module is found tap on the Install button to install the module on your device
- Magisk module installer will prompt you to reboot but do not reboot your phone yet.
- Now it’s the time to install the ViPER4Android drivers, open the app once again and install them.
- The app will grant root access by the Superuser and allow it.
Note: After the successful installation of the required drivers, the device will automatically reboot.
- Once the reboot process is completed, open Magisk Manager > Modules > Uncheck ‘Audio Modification Library’ and disable it.
- Once again open the ViPER4Android app and if the app asks for drivers installation, allow it.
- Once the drivers are installed the device will reboot.
- So far the app has been successfully installed, launch the ViPER4Android App and enjoy.
Note: If the drivers are not installed, close the ViPER4Android app and go to Magisk Manager, re-enable the ‘Audio Modification Library and now try to install the drivers.
That’s it! You might this guide a little bit lengthy and complex to follow but it’s very easy all you need to so is just concentrate on each step and follow one by one as mentioned in the sequence. The other thing is if you can wait then we expect the original developers of the mod pittvandewitt and MrWhite214 (Team_DeWitt) will update a new tutorial which will be easier to follow.