After rolling out Android 10 update for Zenfone 5z, the Taiwanese manufacturer Asus has started seeding Android 9 Pie OTA for the original Asus ROG Phone. The update is rolling out at the time we are writing this post, if you are getting impatient to get the update, then we must tell you that the Android Pie update for Asus ROG Phone is available to download as build WW_16.0410.1910.91, that combines with model number and becomes ZS600KL_WW_16.0410.1910.91.
The update comes with latest security patch, with refreshed look presented by Android 9.0 Pie, and Asus specific optimization in the firmware. The official change log is mentioned below the block quotes below. If you want to upgrade your device on latest firmware, just follow the instruction mentioned below to download and install the WW_16.0410.1910.91 OTA for ROG Phone ZS600KL.
- Device Name: ASUS ROG Phone
- Model: ZS600KL
- Fota version: ZS600KL_WW_16.0410.1910.91
- Android OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Android Security Patch Level: November 2019
- Update Size: 1.4GB
ROG Phone Android Pie Change log:
Note: These details are picked up from the Zentalk official forum!
1. Upgraded system to Android P
2. Removed Page Marker, ZeniMoji, Report Location in Safeguard, weather animation setting, AI charging
3. Removed the Yandex cloud option of File Manager Application
4. Upgraded Game Center to Armoury Crate with whole new design
5. Added “Adaptive brightness”, “Adaptive Battery”, “New notifications”, “Status bar icon manager”, “Screen recorder”, and “Local backup” in Settings
6. Upgraded Game Genie panel with new design and features
7. Added Android P “Swipe up on Home button” gesture
8. Support 24-hour forecast in Weather application
9. Revamped Mobile Manager, Contacts, File Manager, Calculator, Clock, Gallery, and Weather applications
10. Redesigned volume control panel following Android P
Download WW_16.0410.1910.91 Android Pie OTA for ASUS ROG Phone ZS600KL
Download the update from the link below.
Unlock your device and Open the app drawer and then tap on the Settings icon in the apps drawer.
Once in the Setting menu, head to the “About phone” section from the list of available settings.
Now select tap on “System updates” and check for the available system updates.
It will notify you of the update, and let it install automatically.
Note: If you get OTA update right on your device, then before installing the update it is mandatory to charge your device minimum at 60% to avoid shut down. Good Luck 🙂
Download 16.0410.1910.91 file | Pie kernel source code