OnePlus is rolling out a new Android Pie based update for OnePlus 5 and 5T. The new update arrives as OxygenOS 9.0.2, an upgrade to the earlier released OxygenOS 9.0.1 update. The new OxygenOS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5 which is now live at the time of writing this post. If you are the proud owner of OnePlus 5 and were waiting for the release of stable Pie update then we have got your covered, just read more to download Oxygen OS 9.0.2 Android Pie for OnePlus 5 and install it instantly.
Oxygen OS 9.0.2 hot fix update for OnePlus 5: Firmware details
It is needless to mention that the update features all the goodies of Android 9 Pie, brings revamped Launcher UI, December 2018 security patch and much more optimized apps and features. Just read more to download and install Oxygen OS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5 manually.
The official change log shows a huge list of new features and improvements in the update. The update comes with improved stability for Wi-Fi, Optimized sRGB display mode, Fixed issue with 4G VoLTE toggle missing and random reboots. Where Android 9 Pie comes with new features like Adaptive brightness and battery, app actions, Digital Wellbeing, more smart apps and a lot more.
Official Change Log:
Fixed WiFi connectivity issue with certain third-party Apps.
Fixed issue with physical/capacitive navigation buttons not working at times (OnePlus 5 only)
Improved stability for Wi-Fi connection
Optimized sRGB display mode
Optimized Reading mode
Fixed issue with 4G VoLTE toggle missing
Fixed random reboots when Screen Casting
Download Oxygen OS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5
If you are already running previous beta build then the new update will hit your device anytime soon.
- Download and install the Oxygen updater app from Google Play.
- Install any VPN and set the location to Germany.
- Now open the Oxygen updater app and let it search for OxygenOS update if available.
- If it say update available just download and install it else grab the complete zip file from the link below and install it manually.
How to install the OxygenOS 9.0.2 for OnePlus 5
- Download the OxygenOS 9.0.2 full zip for OnePlus 5. Download
- Connect your phone to PC and move the file on the storage of device.
- Now head to stock recovery in the phone and flash the above moved file from there.
That’s it! If you need any help drop your comment below.