Habby games has just released their new roguelike genre casual game, SSSnaker for Android. We have already posted guide on it here, but if You have installed SSSnaker on your Android smartphone and facing the app crashing issue on your device with the pop up message SSSnaker Keeps Stopping. So here we have a quick solution to fix this issue.
In this quick fix guide we will help all those, who are facing the “SSSnaker Keeps Stopping” error on their Android devices. There can be multiple reasons which lead to the sudden crashing or freezing of app with the annoying message.
We have faced this error multiple times and finally got a solution for it. Once you start getting this stubborn error on your device you won’t be able to use SSSnaker properly and it will pop up each time you open the game app. So in order to get rid of this annoying situation, we have decided to write this quick solution(that worked for us) for all those who want to fix the SSSnaker crashing issue on their devices. Here is what we have done to fix the SSSnaker Keeps Stopping issue on our device.
How to fix SSSnaker Keeps Stopping issue on any device
The quick methods to fix SSSnaker issues involve clearing the application’s cache, data and re-installing the app. Let’s start with the first one and see if it works for you, the same way it worked for us.
1. Clear Cache to fix SSSnaker app crashing
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- From the list of Settings > Tap on ‘Apps’ and locate the SSSnaker
- Tap on SSSnaker and then tap on “Storage”
- In the storage section, tap Clear Cache and Clear Data.
Reboot your device once done with it. Now open SSSnaker from App drawer and see if the problem is fixed. If it is still there, just re-install the update by following the process below.
2. Fix SSSnaker Keeps Stopping issue by re-installing the app
- Open Google Play Store and search for SSSnaker app.
- Now tap Uninstall to make it eligible for re-installing the app.
- Once the app has uninstalled, now click on the install button to install the app again.
Or you can download the latest version of SSSnaker from our post and install it manually.
If the above mentioned quick fixes did not fix the issue, then you may need to detect additional issues which are not letting the app to work. Here a few possible reasons.
3. Make sure Your device is running on the latest firmware
- Try to update your device on latest firmware, sometime the older firmware is not compatible with the latest version of SSSnaker app. You can see the compatibility of SSSnaker in the App details section on Google Play.
- If you are running a custom ROM then switch to the stock firmware, because custom ROMs cannot be 100% stable like manufacturer’s stock firmware.
Despite following our all suggestions if the app still doesn’t work for you, just drop an email to Century Games Pte. Ltd. Team to ask if they can work on providing support for your device or the version of OS You are running on your device.