After so much hype, leaks and rumors, the latest beast Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has been finally released by the Korean Tech giant. The device comes with a great number of new features, including bigger 6.4-inch display, Bluetooth equipped S-Pen, revamped application, addition of new ringtones and wallpapers etc. In this guide you’ll be able to download the Galaxy Note 9 stock apps for any Samsung device along proper guidelines to install the apps package on your phone.
The Galaxy Note 9 stock apps includes complete apps pre-installed on the device and if you own any Samsung device including Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S8/S8 Plus, Galaxy S9/S9 Plus and Note 8. Credit goes to XDA senior member Albe96 who is best known for porting stuff and modifying the apps. So if you have made your mind, the process is very easy we’ll guide you on each step to install Galaxy Note 9 Stock Apps on all Galaxy phones running Oreo. Without wasting more time let’s head to the installation works below.
Download Galaxy Note 9 Stock Apps
The list of apps as sorted by XDA page is:
- My Files
- Clock Package
- Samsung Music
- Bixby 2.0
- Samsung Themes
- Galaxy Apps
- Edge Panels
- Samsung Keyboard
- Live Drawing
- Finder V9
- NFused Location
- Phone And Contacts
- Samsung Email
- Video Player
- Device Maintenance
Note 9 Apps V1.0. Link
Note 9 Audio And Fonts. Link
Note 9 Contacts Fix: Link
You may also like:
How to install Galaxy Note 9 Stock Apps on all Galaxy devices
Note: Your device must be rooted for this process to work.
Here are a few steps to install Galaxy Note 9 stock apps on all Android phones.
- Download Galaxy Note 9 stock apps package from the provided link above and extract it.
- Now open file manager on your device and head to system folder > delete the App folder in there.
- Then you need to copy your desired apps folder to System/Priv-App Or App folder.
- Now set the permissions ‘rw-xr-xr-x’ to ‘rw-r-r’ for each apk in the folder.
- Once done with the above work, just reboot your phone. Enjoy!