Are you looking for the NCTest Chrome App for Android or iOS device? if yes, then you have landed at the right page. Now a days Smartphones have gradually overtook the features of PC and you can access the computer based features from your smartphones anytime anywhere. Coming back to the topic, the North Carolina Educational Web-based service have finally released the NCTest Chrome apk or the NCTest ipa for both giant platforms Android and iOS.
NCTest Chrome App Android Apk/ipa 2023: App features and details
The NCTest app was previously accessible via the Google Chrome extension to download the required forms. But now thanks to developers for making a separate App for both Android and iOS, just continue reading the guide to download and install the NCTest App apk/ipa for Android and iOS.
App Name: NCTest_1.Apk
App version: 1.0
Developers: NCTest Developers
OS requirements: Android 5.0+
File Size: 15MB
Last updated: June 2023
NCTest App main objectives:
LEA TC/TA (Local Education Agency Test Coordinator/Testing
Assistant): Users linked to a LEA with this role can perform the
following actions for any school within the LEA:
- login to NCTest and get students to the start page of an online test
- approve or deny link requests for any school within the LEA
- remove linked users from LEA and/or schools
- use CREATE STUDENT under Manage Students
- use enrollment picker to manually enroll/unenroll students throughout the LEA into an online test
- enter/edit SIQs, Accommodations Provided, Special Codes for
- student tests
- enter/edit Test Window Scheduler
- view student test start and end date and time
- use Reset, Resume, and Finalize functions
- assign NCEXTEND1 assessors
For more visit NCTest Support.
Download NCTest Chrome App for Android/iOS
Below we have mentioned the process is simple to install the NCTest apk manually on Android devices, just follow these steps carefully.
Here is how to install NCTest Apk on Android 2023
Download the app from the link below
1. Connect your device to PC and transfer the above downloaded file in your phone’s memory.
2. Enable unknown sources by going to, Settings then tap on Security and enable the unknown sources option.
3. Now open any file manager app on your device and then tap on the downloaded NCTest apk file where ever you placed in your phone.
4. Tap on the apk and let it install properly on your device.
5. After successful installation, find the game’s icon in app drawer and start playing.
That’s all about the installation of NCTest apk, enjoy the unlocked features and goodies of the mod on your device. Stay connected with us for more updates!