In this article, How to change OnePlus 7 Pro fingerprint sensor icon to NFL teams logo, you will find step by instructions to add your favorite team icon as a fingerprint sensor icon on the OnePlus 7 Pro. Among the 3 giant smartphone OS including Android, iOS and Windows, Android OS has an edge over the former two OS in term of endless customization. Android being an Open Source platform allows you to perform endless customization and modification in the OS.
From Wallpapers to themes and animation to even completed customized OS, you can install on your device without any hassle. The developers community has already kept a lot for this Android device in their respective forums. The main hub of the Android community is the XDA forum, where developer present their work and striving endlessly to build and develop apps that cater to our needs.
The most popular name you would have often heard while finding tweaking stuff for your Android device is Substratum theming tool. The tool allows you to perform system wide tweaking stuff with or without root. OnePlus 7 being the most popular phone of the year has become the center of attraction for the developers.
The developers behind substratum have released a new feature in the tool that allow you to change the OnePlus 7 Pro fingerprint icon to all the 32 NFL teams logo. Not only this but the package contains notification themes as well. You can just pick up the icon/logo of your favorite team and add it as fingerprint logo on OnePlus 7 Pro. We have explained the whole process in detail just continue reading the guide to replace OnePlus 7 Pro fingerprint sensor icon to NFL teams logo.
What’s in the package?
- Choose from all 32 NFL Teams
- Animated themes for all 32 NFL Teams (If you don’t like the color you can use other teams you may like better)
- Fingerprint Logo of you favorite Team
- Notification Themes Included
How to change OnePlus 7 Pro fingerprint sensor icon to NFL teams logo
Before you begin see the pre-requisites section.
- Make sure your device is rooted, and substratum theme engine is installed on it. Keep in mind for rooting you need to unlock it’s bootloader first.
- Download the NFL_FP apk from the link below and install it on your device manually. (Unknown sources must be enabled to successfully install the apk manually on your device)
How to replace the OnePlus 7 Pro fingerprint sensor icon to NFL Team logo
- Open Substratum app and then tap on NFL_FP
- Pick your favorite team’s logo and tap on the toggle on the right.
- Click on the Layers button on the bottom right > and then tap on Build & Install
- Once done with above step, simply Reboot the device.
- Once the device boots up completely, re-open substratum app and tap on Manager > Choose the theme you want to apply and tap the layer button > Enable selected.
That’s it! If you have successfully updated the fingerprint logo on your OnePlus 7 Pro, share the screenshot with us, just for fun.