We have already reported about Samsung’s 2022 flagships started receiving Android 13 via beta channel. If you own a Galaxy S21 or Galaxy S22 series then you are eligible to become a beta tester. We are writing this post for all those users who want to become a part of Samsung’s Android 13 Beta Program to get Android 13 beta updates on their devices.
The stable roll out will happen by the end of 2022, if you like prefer to wait for the stable build then you have to wait for the stable roll by the year’s end, else you can get the update right away on your device by registering to the Samsung Beta program. Just read the instructions below to see the process to join the Samsung’s Android 13 Beta Program to get Android 13 beta with One UI 5.0 update on Galaxy S20, S21 and S22 series.
Don’t miss: Experience Night Dark theme
How to join Samsung’s Android 13 Beta Program
You can simply register your device for the Samsung beta program via Samsung Members app. It depends on the region as well if you are living in the US then you need to go for the Samsung+ app for registration. Don’t panic we have mentioned the process for both just follow the one that suits you.
Enroll for the Samsung Beta Program via Samsung Members app
- Just download and install the Samsung Members app from Google Play and open the app.
- Sign in or register as a member of Samsung.
- Now you need to register for the Android 13 Beta program. Once registered with the program you’ll receive an approval and after a few hours an Android 13 beta OTA will knock at your device within 24 hours.
Join the Samsung Beta Program via Samsung+ app
- Just download and install the Samsung+ app from Google Play.
- Open the app and the registration process is almost the same as Samsung Members app.
That’s it! I hope this guide will help you in joining the Android 13 Beta Program for the Samsung flagships. Stay connected for more updates.