Nokia has started rolling out Android 10 update for Nokia 7.1. The update is available to download as build v4.08B and comes with November 2019 security patch and perks of Android 10 update. The OTA is rolling out at the time we are writing this post, if you are struggling to get the update on your device don’t panic. Just read the guide below to download and install the update right away on your device.
4.08B firmware details:
Device name: Nokia 7.1
OS: Android 10
Software version: V4.08B
SPL: November 2019
Firmware type: Stable
Download Android 10 V4.08B update for Nokia 7.1
The update is rolling out now at the time of writing, you can download the V4.08B OTA directory and install it manually on your phone. One more thing don’t get impatient to get the OTA right away on your device because depending upon regional delays the update’ll take some days to reach all users.
If you are already running Android Pie, head to Settings > About phone > system updates. Check for the new updates if available, non beta users must check via same method.
Install Android 10 V4.08B on Nokia 7.1 manually
- Grab the Android 10 OTA package for your Nokia 7.1 from the link below.
- Connect your phone to PC using the USB cable and copy the downloaded firmware update package to the internal storage of your device.
- Now disconnect your device and open the dialer app on your device.
- Enter the following code in the dialer app to flash 10 OTA on your Nokia 7.1. *#*#874#*#*
- Follow the onscreen instructions and start the installation process.
- Once the process is done, simply reboot your device.
Firmware: Link will be active soon
That’s it! You have successfully updated your Nokia 7.1 on Android 10 update. Stay tuned for more updates!