YouTube Vanced is one of the most popular modified version of the official YouTube app. The official app’s code is modified by the developers to watch the video even if the app is minimized. It’s very useful if you are listening to music while at the same chatting on WhatsApp or SMS, along side background video play you can enjoy other apps as well. If you have already installed YouTube Vanced on your Android/iOS smartphone and facing the no loading issue on your device keeps saying YouTube Vanced not working or YouTube Vanced server Error. So the whole streaming experience goes wrong, so there you’ll try to fix this error as soon as possible to avoid interruption while watching your favorite stuff.
The YouTube Vanced app not working issue is none of your individual case but most of the users seem reporting about the aforementioned issue. In this quick fix guide we will help all those, who are facing the “YouTube Vanced not working” error on their Android devices. There can be multiple reasons which lead to the loading failed or content not found with the annoying message.
We have faced this error multiple times and finally got a solution for it. Once you start getting this stubborn error on your device you won’t be able to use YouTube Vanced properly and it will pop up each time you open the app. So in order to get rid of this annoying situation, we have decided to write this quick solution(that worked for us) for all those who want to fix the YouTube Vanced stopped working issue on their devices. Here is what we have done to fix the YouTube Vanced not showing links and not streaming issue on our device.
How to Fix YouTube Vanced Not Working Error on any device June 2023
The quick methods to fix YouTube Vanced issues involve clearing the application’s cache, data and re-installing the app. Let’s start with the first one and that is to update the app on it’s latest available version, see if it works for you, the same way it worked for us. If not follow the 3 processes below.
1. Clear Cache to fix YouTube Vanced not working
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- From the list of Settings > Tap on ‘Apps’ and locate the YouTube Vanced app
- Tap on YouTube Vanced and then tap on “Storage”
- In the storage section, tap Clear Cache and Clear Data.
Reboot your device once done with it. Now open YouTube Vanced from App drawer and see if the problem is fixed. If it is still there, just re-install the update by following the process below.
2. Fix YouTube Vanced Not working issue by re-installing the app
- Since the App is not available on Google Play so download the YouTube Vanced app from our post.
- Now tap the current Youtube vanced app uninstall option to make it eligible for re-installing the app.
- Once the app has uninstalled, now open the file manager and tap on the downloaded YouTube Vanced app to install it again on the device.
- Check if the error is gone, we recommend restart your device after re-installing the App.
If the above mentioned quick fixes did not fix the issue, then you may need to detect additional issues which are not letting the app to work. Here a few possible reasons.
3. Make sure Your device is running on the compatible firmware recommend by the app developer.
Try to update your device on latest firmware, sometime the older firmware is not compatible with the latest version of YouTube Vanced app. You can see the compatibility of YouTube Vanced in the App details section.
If you are running a custom ROM then switch to the stock firmware, because custom ROMs cannot be 100% stable like manufacturer’s stock firmware.
Despite following our all suggestions if the app still doesn’t work for you, just drop an email to YouTube Vanced Team to ask if they can work on providing support for your device or the version of OS You are running on your device.
Want more? Just follow our tips and tricks category to see latest tips and more.